Mubaloo, ranked 3rd in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, is looking for an iOS developer to join our Bristol office.
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past seven years, Mubaloo has created hundreds of apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Crossrail, RAC, Hargreaves Lansdown, Unite Students and London Air Ambulance.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mubaloo, following Mubaloo’s acquisition by IPG Mediabrands in January 2016. Bringing Mubaloo into the IPG Mediabrands group enables the company to offer its leading UX capabilities, specialism with complex backend systems and cross-platform development skills to the wider IPG group. Whilst Mubaloo retains a strong focus on Enterprise Mobility, the company now also acts as an extended resource to Ansible, the consumer mobile arm of Mediabrands.
Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK Awards and has been named Innovator of the Year 2015 by the Bristol Post Awards. Mubaloo’s work has won several awards throughout 2015, including Best Use of Mobile 2015 at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards and Most Innovative Development 2015 at the Mobile Innovation Awards.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years commercial object-orientated development experience
- 1+ years iOS development experience with demonstrable apps released on App Store
- A firm understanding of iOS programming paradigms and memory management
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, XML and JSON data format
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Well-rounded developer with more than just iOS experience
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Exposure to agile & test-driven development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience and knowledge of Mac OS X, Git (or any SCM) & Photoshop
You will be:
- Involved in all aspects of the app development process, working with the dedicated design and QA teams to design, develop and test the app.
- Working alongside native Windows, Web and Android mobile engineers, all who are responsible for creating our award-winning apps.
- Working to a well-defined app delivery process, supported by a dedicated project manager to ensure that the app is delivered on time and in budget.
- Offered the opportunity for career development through training and conferences.
Mubaloo offers varied and exciting career development options. The mix of clients and projects provides exposure to a rich variety of challenges, opening up endless possibilities for those with an appetite to drive forward what’s possible.
We will provide you with our support in developing your skills and capabilities within the delivery team and training will be provided to help you advance you on this journey.
We look to provide our team with a supportive, fun and ambitious working environment, where we hope that you will develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per year upon 2 years of employment
- Company contribution to pension
- Opportunity for career development through training and conferences
- Funded team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Situated in a bright, breezy office on the Clifton Triangle in the heart of Bristol, with comfy beanbags, an indoor picnic area and an exciting social scene
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Corporate discounts with selected retailers
- Friday afternoon ‘Show & Tell’ with beers
- Monthly lunchtime ‘Think Tank’ sessions with pizza
- Internal hackathons
Weʼre looking for proven developers so send us samples/portfolios/links to apps and projects youʼve worked on.
Please send CV and portfolio to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.