Unfortunately, this position is now closed.
Mubaloo, winner of App Developer 2012 & 2013, is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join us at our London Office.
The purpose of this role is to satisfy, retain and develop current or future client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
Based at Mubaloo’s London office, working closely with the Bristol based Project Managers; must be prepared to travel if necessary.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients and expand our existing network of stakeholders across the accounts
- Identify clients’ business needs and work with strategy to develop ideas around long-term opportunities
- Work with Project Managers and Strategy as a partner to our clients, supporting them to achieve their company’s strategic objectives and thereby achieving client satisfaction
- Frequent reviews to be set with clients to review roadmaps and opportunities. Create presentations to inspire, based around business understanding and data from analytics
- Time to be spent working on site with clients also expected
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Strategy, Project Management, Technology and Operations to develop and implement strategic account plans
- Support the PMs and Strategy team to become the go-to person for new opportunities within key accounts
- Report into Project Director in London
- Identify and pursue key cross and up-sell opportunities with strategy, oversee analytical reporting to identify additional opportunities for both existing applications and also new opportunities across the business
- Ensure that work is celebrated and collaborated with the Marketing team to promote Mubaloo within the industry
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline from existing key accounts to ensure that revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and manage and report on the status of the client accounts on a monthly basis
Desired skills and experience:
- Presentation and communication skills are essential
- Ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and sound reasoning
- The successful candidate will need to have the ability to deliver bespoke presentations suited to client requirements, and communicate at all stakeholder levels across an organisation
- Experience of relationship and stakeholder management
- Experience of increasing revenue from existing accounts and/or sales experience
- Experience of providing clients with strategic guidance, helping them to achieve their objectives
- Problem solving skills that show an ability to understand, articulate and structure solutions to resolve client challenges and fulfill their requirements
- Experience working in mobile is desirable. A passion for mobile is absolutely essential
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Working at a strategic and operational level, we deliver iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and HTML5 apps that embrace the power of mobile.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors including: gaming, retail, technology, media, financial services and healthcare.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.