Mubaloo, ranked 3rd in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, is looking for a marketing assistant to join the London office. Working within a team of industry experts, you’ll have the opportunity to drive forward Mubaloo’s market presence through content creation, social media, events activity and curation of the website.
- Generate content for the website and publications
- Manage SEO for the Mubaloo Group website
- Google analytics reporting
- Manage social media content across the Mubaloo Group
- Implement social media strategy
- SEO and social media reporting
- Day-to-day management of the Mubaloo website
- Creation and distribution of email campaigns
- Help to manage customer, prospect and partner lists
- Provide support on Mubaloo organised webinars and events
- Manage awards submissions
- Help organise design and development resource and oversee internal design projects
- Support on media relations and work with the PR manager on outreach to media titles
Desired skills and experience
- Strong writing skills with prior experience of mobile or business topics
- B2B marketing experience working within a team
- Social media skills and experience
- Experience planning and executing SEO campaigns across Google and LinkedIn
- Superlative communication skills, organisational skills and attention to detail required
- Experience working in technology is not essential, but a PASSION for MOBILE technology is.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past six years, Mubaloo has created over 240 apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Equiniti, Hargreaves Lansdown, and Schroders.
In 2014, Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK 2014 and 25th in EMEA, additionally, Mubaloo was recognised as the Most Innovative Company 2014 by NEF: The Innovation Institute.
By joining our team, you will be part if the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV to email@example.com