We are looking for a mid-weight UX/UI Designer who will be a flexible member of the UX team. You will be confident taking projects from inception to completion whilst supporting the senior UX team members in large projects
This is a key role in the UX team, driving forward UX methodologies, processes & taking an active role in team mentoring.
Be seen as a representative of Mubaloo’s UX and UI capability, inspiring & guiding clients on what’s possible.
Working within projects to translate business thinking around a UX problem into a viable product.
A creative UI designer crafting beautiful interfaces using strong design language with immaculate artworking.
- Working with clients in a workshop environment to explore and define mobile concepts
- Defining user needs and validating concepts with user testing
- Defining the structure and flow of a user experience
- Creating detailed wireframes and prototypes
- Creating modern, clean, beautiful user interface designs across a range of mobile platforms
- Working closely with developers to realise designs in real world products
- Supporting Marketing in the branding and collateral for Mubaloo as a company
- Strong knowledge of digital design processes and methodology
- Ability to storyboard and create user journeys
- Proficiency with all or some of the following; Azure, InVision, Omnigraffle, Proto.io, Marvel, Pixate, UX Pin
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch or other vector based art working programmes
- Knowledge of Apple and Android Human interface guidelines with experience in designing for both. Knowledge of Windows also desirable.
- Experience designing for responsive web solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Examples of the great work you’ve done during your 3 or more years experience in the mobile industry
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past six years, Mubaloo has created over 240 apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Equiniti, Hargreaves Lansdown, and Schroders.
In 2014, Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK 2014 and 25th in EMEA, additionally, Mubaloo was recognised as the Most Innovative Company 2014 by NEF: The Innovation Institute.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV to email@example.com