Reporting to: Head of Strategy
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly articulate digital consultant and someone who can bring a genuine passion for solving business critical issues with digital / transformation solutions.
- Lead workshops to look at the opportunities for mobile across an organisation and build long term mobility
- Lead workshops with our Head of Technology and Creative Director to help clients scope out specific mobile apps, or understand how mobile could improve certain processes
- Spend time on-site with clients to understand their internal processes in order to make recommendations for mobility
- Prepare presentations and present to senior executives as part of a pitch process
- Research specific industries and opportunities for clients and produce collateral that you can share with them to inspire
- Speak confidently about technical integration, user experience, mobile app development and enterprise mobility as a whole
- Produce proposals for clients based on workshops and briefs that are received. This will involve working with the design team, developers, QA and project managers
- Work with clients on the business case for mobile apps where required
- Assist finance and operations in planning, resourcing and forecasting revenue on a weekly basis
- The role consists of a great deal of travelling particularly between London and Bristol
- Work with sales to manage the pipeline and convert opportunities into life projects
- Have 3-5 years experience in strategy, planning or account management
- You must have demonstrable understanding of enterprise mobility coupled with technical understanding and strategic consulting
- Proven experience of delivering mobile or digital transformation programmes for clients. This should include the output delivery as well as the strategic thinking and consultancy
- Experience working with senior executives across multiple industry sectors
- An ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and sound reasoning
- A proven track record of relationship and stakeholder management is essential
- Client facing with excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with partners to deliver technical solutions
- Understanding of location-based technologies is not essential but would be nice to have
Key Skills and Personality
- Driven and dedicated
- Passionate about digital innovations
- Excellent time management
- Good communication
- Strong attention to detail
If you have the necessary experience in a digital consultancy and are looking for a truly unique chance to
work in a progressive, career-changing role, please get in touch ASAP.
Please note that a part of the interview process for this role will involve presenting a business case
around a client relevant scenario, so please only apply if you are able to do this and have some ideas
about how digital solutions/digital transformation can solve business critical issues in any particular
Mubaloo is an award-winning enterprise mobile consultancy and app developer. Mubaloo helps
businesses explore the opportunities for mobility, establish strategic frameworks and roadmaps;
delivering an end-to-end design, development and integration service. Across multiple industries, we drive
innovation by building intelligent mobile apps across all mobile platforms.
Over the past six years, Mubaloo has created over 240 apps with organisations worldwide including
Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Canon, Eircom, Hargreaves Lansdown, London’s Air Ambulance, The Met Office,
EE, William Hill, Unite Students, SEI, Alamy and Schroders. Mubaloo also partners with the likes of Cisco,
IBM, EE and SAP as a custom mobile app developer and consultant.
In 2014, Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK 2014 and 25th in EMEA, additionally,
Mubaloo was recognised as the Most Innovative Company 2014 by NEF: The Innovation Institute.
By joining our team, you will be part if the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to
work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors including: gaming, retail,
technology, media, financial services and healthcare.
Please send CV to email@example.com