Apps World has become a leading, global, multi-platform event in the app industry and Mubaloo is excited to be participating and speaking at the event again this year. Apps World attracts 12,000+ attendees and over 300 exhibitors. Held at the Excel, London on the 12th and 13th of November, this year’s Apps World is set to be the biggest to date.
With a keynote speech from Professor Brian Cox, OBE, as well as expert insights from global organisations such as EE, Tesco, Unilever and Coca Cola, this year’s event is not one to be missed.
Mubaloo will be exhibiting at Apps World Europe on stand #315, so please come visit us.
Please also join our Mubaloo experts who will be speaking at the event:
Wednesday 12th November – 9:45am
Panel: Enterprise apps – moving beyond the functional
Sarah Weller, Managing Director London, will be participating on a panel to discuss:
- The change in enterprise environment due to increased mobilisation
- The benefit and challenges of increased mobility
- How IT departments manage the challenges consumerisation poses
- The importance of UX & UI for enterprise apps
- Understanding the changing dynamics of consumer behaviour and how this relates to enterprise applications and products
- The effect of IoT (Internet of Things) in transforming business models
Thursday 13th November – 11:30am
Beacons – the hyper-location of things
Mike Crooks, Commercial Director of Mibeacons will be discussing the following topic areas:
- The revolution of business operations from contextual and data driven insight
- Reasons for companies to connect to things
- The process of how to beaconise
On Wednesday night we will also be attending the Appsters Awards in association with Apps World. This year we have been shortlisted for 3 awards including Best Developer of the year, Most innovative app for Wild:i and Best use of API for HL Live for iPad.
Register for your free exhibition pass and follow us on Twitter to keep informed about our time at Apps World and the Appsters.