Unfortunately, this position is now closed.
Mubaloo is continuing to expand its team to meet client demand. As a result we are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Strategy Consultant.
This role is based at Mubaloo’s London office but must be prepared to travel as required.
- Lead workshops to look at the opportunities for mobile across an organisation and build long term mobility roadmaps
- Lead workshops with our Head of Technology and Creative Director to help clients scope out specific mobile applications, or understand how mobile could improve certain processes
- Spend time on site with clients to understand their internal processes in order to make recommendations for mobility
- Prepare presentations and present to senior executives as part of a pitch process
- Research specific industries and opportunities for clients and produce collateral that you can share with them to inspire
- Speak confidently about technical integration, user experience, mobile application development and enterprise mobility as a whole
- Produce proposals for clients based on workshops and briefs that are received. This will involve working with the design team, developers, QA and project managers
- Work with clients on the business case for mobile applications where required
- Assist Finance and Operations in planning, resourcing and forecasting revenue on a weekly basis
- Work with sales to manage the pipeline and convert opportunities into life projects
- You must have demonstrable understanding of enterprise mobility coupled with technical understanding and strategic consulting
- Proven experience of delivering mobile or digital transformation programmes for clients. This should include the output delivery as well as the strategic thinking and consultancy.
- Experience working with senior executives across multiple industry sectors
- An ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and sound reasoning
- A proven track record of relationship and stakeholder management is essential. Client facing with excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with partners to deliver technical solutions
- Understanding of location-based technologies is not essential but would be nice to have
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Working at a strategic and operational level, we deliver iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and HTML5 apps that embrace the power of mobile.
By joining our team, you will be part if the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors including: gaming, retail, technology, media, financial services and healthcare.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org