Based at our London office. Must be prepared to travel to client sites around the UK.
Mid-level Project Manager to manage multiple mid to large scale mobile projects for a variety of large corporate and consumer clients, delivering quality products that meet our client’s objectives on time and on budget.
Project Director – London
- Develop proposals and statement of works for existing clients working closely with the key discipline leads to define the scope of the project
- Create sound project plans, co-ordinating resources (designers, developers and QA testers) in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Monitor the project, identify and mitigate risk, solve issues and manage any scope and functional changes
- Identify and manage change requests
- Facilitate scrums and work closely with our team leads to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Work alongside a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team of Project Managers
- Work closely with our leaders in Strategy, Design, Technology and Operations to drive innovation and deliver a world-class offering
- Engage in weekly company show-and-tell sessions, sharing opinions on current projects and new technologies
- Manage client budgets, communicate with the client to keep them informed of status and provide deliverables in a timely manner
- Nurture existing client relationships gaining a full understanding of their business, supporting them (alongside our Strategy team) to achieve their company’s short and long-term strategic objectives and thereby achieving client satisfaction
- Work with the Client and Technical Project Leader to create and maintain technical and functional specifications, project plans, project burndowns, test plans etc
- Assist Finance and Operations in forecasting revenue, profitability and size of team to deliver
- Identify key cross and up sell opportunities and work with the Strategy team to produce compelling proposals
- Ensure that work is celebrated and collaborate with the Marketing team to promote Mubaloo within the industry
- Complete management and ownership of assigned projects from proposal sign-off, through to delivery ensuring that projects are completed to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Drive delivery of leading edge solutions gaining Mubaloo to be known as market leader
- Help to create a great company culture and environment to get the best out of your team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of managing the scope and delivery of multiple mid to large-scale digital projects successfully from project initiation, Statements of Work and project plans, through the full project life cycle (software or mobile app experience desirable)
- Proven experience building and maintaining exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue and invoicing
- Proven on-the-job experience delivering projects applying a variety of industry standard project management frameworks – primarily Waterfall and PRINCE2
- Worked with cross-functional teams, effectively managing everyday tasks; experience of remote working is advantageous
- Problem solving skills showing the ability to understand and translate complex client requirements into realistic and achievable deliverables for the creative and technical teams to execute
- Presentation and communication skills having the ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Some technical experience (coding, ability to analyse web services, knowledge of native and web technologies) is desirable but not required
Mubaloo plans, designs, develops and markets bespoke mobile apps for smartphones and tablets across iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Blackberry & HTML5. Our environment is fresh and exciting and we work across a number of industry sectors so there’s plenty of variety in your work.
You will be creating bespoke mobile apps used by millions across the UK, as well as attending our funded social events including our fantastic Christmas party! Other benefits include 23 days holiday, a MacBook with additional display and the opportunity to work with a friendly, cooperative team!