Unfortunately, this position is now closed.
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join the growing Mobile Strategy team at Mubaloo, the UKʼs leading app development agency.
About the role
By joining the Strategy team, you will be part of the team that aids clients on their mobile journey. The role will work with the New Business, Design and Development teams to define the shape of a client’s app strategy. The individual will also work collaboratively with Account Management to support existing clients with the evolution of their app presence, building upon their mobile roadmaps to deliver business wide transformation.
This consultative role will give exposure to a huge mix of industries and business challenges and will suit an inquisitive mind with good technical understanding. Scoping, quoting, workshops, creative ideation and research are central to the role. A passion for mobile and innovative technology is also essential.
Salary £35-£40k dependent on experience.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Defining features and requirements for mobile projects, providing input to the development teams and detailing assumptions and risks where necessary.
- Quoting and handling commercials for new projects, managing internal and external expectations.
- Creating client-facing documentation including proposals and presentations.
- Leading clients through the process of app definition, engaging in both phone and face-to-face meetings, guiding them through the relevant choices of technology and approach.
- Participating in client-facing workshops, and pitches for new work, creating and presenting material as required.
- Using a variety of analytic tools and research methods to analyse clients’ businesses and industry sectors.
The role will be based at Mubalooʼs London office.
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent.
- Good problem solving, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to express ideas with clarity and confidence.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Experience in an environment working under pressure or to deadlines.
- Experience in a client or customer-facing role would be beneficial.
- Flexibility to meet challenging timescales.
Mubaloo is a leader in enterprise mobility, enabling transformation and disrupting business processes through consultation, implementation and deployment of enterprise-grade applications.
By joining our team, you’ll not only be working for one of the leading mobile consultants and app development experts in the UK, but you’ll also be joining one of the fastest growing technology companies in EMEA (Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2014).
Please send CV to email@example.com