We’re pleased to announce that Mubaloo will be presenting at the upcoming Bristol Media Master Class Day on Monday 17th June, which includes speakers from Future Foundation, Dyson and Osborne Clarke.
The day will deliver insights into the latest trends and innovations impacting the world of marketing. Experts from across the marketing mix will be sharing their experience and expertise using the latest technology, techniques and tools.
During our presentation, we’ll be sharing tips for cracking the top ten app challenges, as well as arming attendees with a view of the processes, skills & outputs involved in delivering a successful app.
What we’ll be covering:
1. Defining the role of an app.
2. Creating a usable app (that people will keep on using).
3. So many platforms – where to begin?
4. The web and native debate – how to choose.
5. Agile vs. waterfall methodologies.
6. Finding the right people.
7. Herding clients through creativity.
8. Bulletproof code.
9. Gaining the downloads.
10. How to futureproof!
Mubaloo’s mobile app master class will be taking place as part of the Bristol Media Master Class on the afternoon of Monday 17th June. The event is being held at Osborne Clarke in Bristol city centre; for more information on speakers, classes and how to get there, please visit the Bristol Media Master Class website