This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic fast-paced environment within an award winning company. Perfect for someone with a passion for mobile and the determination to succeed.
Mubaloo is looking for an energetic and focused New Business Executive to join the London office. Working within a team of industry experts, you’ll have the opportunity to drive help drive New Business into Mubaloo and help the team convert enterprise prospects into clients. You will be responsible for incoming enquiries, managing prospects and supporting the team to achieve success and reach revenue targets.
The New Business Executive will help support the new business by helping identify new business opportunities for Mubaloo, understanding the client’s unique requirements to empower the Mubaloo team to develop winning propositions to win client work. The role will require the New Business Executive to be commercially astute and focused on priorities for helping grow the business; but the individual must also be personable and comfortable building relationships with clients.
We are seeking someone with experience in a B2B sales or new business role, preferably within the tech sector. The candidate must have a passion for mobile technology and an appetite for new challenges within an exciting growing business.
- Take incoming new business enquires and action as appropriate
- Qualify all incoming leads
- Keep our CRM system updated with qualified leads
- Speak confidently about Mubaloo’s proposition and mobile in general
- Arrange meetings with the relevant Mubaloo consultants & Co-ordinate calendars
- Collect notes from calls and share with the consultants
- Help consultants prepare for meetings where required
- Work with marketing on events and distributing marketing materials to contacts
- Support Head of New Business & Marketing by reporting on sales figures and conversion rates
Skills & Requirements:
We are looking for an individual who has B2B sales experience, who is a self-starter and who is prepared to hit the ground running.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with prior experience of mobile or business topics
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Superlative organisational skills and attention to detail required
- Experience working in technology is not essential, but a PASSION for MOBILE technology is
Mubaloo offers varied and exciting career development options. The mix of clients and projects provides exposure to a rich variety of challenges, opening up endless possibilities for those with an appetite to drive forward what’s possible.
We will provide you with our support in developing your skills and capabilities within the marketing team and training will be provided to help you advance you on this journey.
We look to provide our team with a supportive, fun and ambitious working environment, where we hope that you will develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per year upon 2 years of employment
- Company contribution to pension
- Opportunity for career development through training and conferences
- Funded team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Subsidised monthly massages
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays (4.00pm)
- Wellbeing programme