Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past seven years, Mubaloo has created hundreds of apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Crossrail, RAC, Hargreaves Lansdown, Unite Students and London Air Ambulance.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mubaloo, following Mubaloo’s acquisition by IPG Mediabrands in January 2016. Bringing Mubaloo into the IPG Mediabrands group enables the company to offer its leading UX capabilities, specialism with complex backend systems and cross-platform development skills to the wider IPG group. Whilst Mubaloo retains a strong focus on Enterprise Mobility, the company now also acts as an extended resource to Ansible, the consumer mobile arm of Mediabrands.
Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK Awards and has been named Innovator of the Year 2015 by the Bristol Post Awards. Mubaloo’s work has won several awards throughout 2015, including Best Use of Mobile 2015 at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards and Most Innovative Development 2015 at the Mobile Innovation Awards.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic fast-paced environment within an award winning company. Perfect for someone with a passion for supporting people and a natural flair for making things run smoothly.
Mubaloo is responsible for creating bespoke mobile applications used by millions across the UK, improving user experience and helping businesses to succeed. With Strategy, Design, PM, QA and Development teams based at the Bristol office, this is a crucial role that supports the team with day-to-day office facilities. You will be the friendly first face to meet & greet our clients, whilst supporting Operations & Finance with a variety of administrative tasks.
We are seeking someone with a positive energy, who is proactive and cares about the detail.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Act as the face of the business, meeting and greeting our clients
o Welcome visitors to the Bristol office
o Prepare meeting rooms, parking and refreshments
o Answer the phone and re-direct calls in a friendly, professional manner
• Administrative tasks to support Operations, Finance & Senior Management
o Manage both incoming and outgoing post
o Operations – timesheets, holidays, sickness
o Finance – expenses, invoices, filing
o Senior Management – other administrative tasks as required
• Co-ordinate travel logistics and bookings
o Arrange travel and hotel accommodation using the company account
• Manage the promotion of available job roles, supporting HR as required
o Publish roles on Mubaloo’s website
o Post roles on relevant job boards
o Promote roles through relevant social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• Ensure that the Bristol office is well equipped to support the team
o Order stationery and equipment
o Maintain kitchen supplies
o Order catering as required
• Keep Mubaloo ship shape & well organized
o Sorting, recycling, tidying
o Managing maintenance and cleaning providers
We are seeking someone with experience in office management and the ability to complete a wide range of tasks.
Skills and Requirements
• Ability to juggle a broad and diverse range of activities
• Ability to evaluate and solve problems quickly and efficiently using own initiative
• Professional manner
o Take a considered approach to both internal and external communications
• Attention to detail
o Accuracy within numerical and written work
• Organisational skills
o Well organised and motivated to complete tasks within agreed timescales
• Competent with a range of software
o Word, Excel, Email, Google docs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
• Quick to learn company specific software
o Synergist, Who’s Off, Resource Guru
Mubaloo offers varied and exciting career development options. The mix of clients and projects provides exposure to a rich variety of challenges, opening up broad possibilities for those with an appetite to drive forward what’s possible.
We will provide you with our support in developing your skills and capabilities within the delivery team and training will be provided to help you advance you on this journey.
We look to provide our team with a supportive, fun and ambitious working environment, where we hope that you will develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
– 23 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per year upon 2 years of employment
– Company contribution to pension
– Opportunity for career development through training and conferences
– Funded team social events
– Flexible working hours
– Situated in a bright, breezy office on the Clifton Triangle in the heart of Bristol, with comfy beanbags, an indoor picnic area and an exciting social scene
– Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
– Corporate discounts with selected retailers
– Friday afternoon ‘Show & Tell’ with beers
– Monthly lunchtime ‘Think Tank’ sessions with pizza
– Internal hackathons