Mubaloo is looking for an experienced PR Manager to join the London office. Working within a team of industry experts, you’ll have the opportunity to drive forward Mubaloo’s market presence. You will be responsible for the management and execution of communications plans, strategies and tactics.
- Develop effective media and communications strategy and results-driven tactics
- Work effectively with the media, analysts and other audiences to obtain coverage in national press and key tech publications
- Represent Mubaloo to media including national, business, specialist, trade, regional broadcast and digital channels
- Generate content for the website and publications, including blogs, thought leadership pieces, videos and white papers
- Work with our in house strategy team, developers and UX designers to translate technical concepts into engaging content
- Co-ordinate and write client case studies
- Responsible for reporting on PR performance
- Keep up to date with industry issues and trends
- Provide support on Mubaloo organised webinars and events
- Manage awards submissions
- Responsible for internal comms
Desired skills and experience:
- To have established relationships with key trade press and analysts
- To have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with prior experience of mobile or business topics
- To manage yourself without supervision
- Technology industry knowledge and expertise
- Superlative organisational skills and attention to detail required
- A PASSION for MOBILE technology
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past six years, Mubaloo has created over 240 apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Equiniti, Hargreaves Lansdown, and Schroders.
In 2014, Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK 2014 and 25th in EMEA, additionally, Mubaloo was recognised as the Most Innovative Company 2014 by NEF: The Innovation Institute.
By joining our team, you will be part if the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org