Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past seven years, Mubaloo has created hundreds of apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, MTR Crossrail, RAC, Hargreaves Lansdown, Unite Students and London Air Ambulance.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mubaloo, following Mubaloo’s acquisition by IPG Mediabrands in January 2016. Bringing Mubaloo into the IPG Mediabrands group enables the company to offer its leading UX capabilities, specialism with complex backend systems and cross-platform development skills to the wider IPG group. Whilst Mubaloo retains a strong focus on Enterprise Mobility, the company now also acts as an extended resource to Ansible, the consumer mobile arm of Mediabrands.
Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK Awards and has been named Innovator of the Year 2015 by the Bristol Post Awards. Mubaloo’s work has won several awards throughout 2015, including Best Use of Mobile 2015 at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards and Most Innovative Development 2015 at the Mobile Innovation Awards.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic fast-paced environment within an award winning company. Perfect for someone with a passion for mobile and the determination to succeed.
Mubaloo is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the London office. Working within a team of industry experts, you’ll have the opportunity to drive forward Mubaloo’s market presence. You will be responsible for the management and execution of marketing and communications plans, strategies and tactics.
The Senior Marketing Executive will help support the marketing function by raising Mubaloo’s profile in the market as mobile technology market leaders. You will develop thought-leadership content, support and help organise Mubaloo’s presence at events and exhibitions and look after the Mubaloo brand across social media platforms.
We are seeking someone with experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the tech sector. The candidate must have a passion for mobile technology and an appetite for new challenges within an exciting growing business.
Content Marketing – 65%
• Generate content for the website and publications, including blogs, thought leadership pieces, videos and white papers
• Work with our in house strategy team, developers and UX designers to translate technical concepts into engaging content
• Co-ordinate and write client case studies
• Creation and distribution of email campaigns
PR and Communications – 20%
• Develop effective media and communications strategy and results-driven tactics
• Work effectively with the media, analysts and other audiences to obtain coverage in national press and key tech publications
• Represent Mubaloo to media including national, business, specialist, trade, regional broadcast and digital channels
• Responsible for reporting on PR performance
• Keep up to date with industry issues and trends
• Manage awards submissions
• Manage Mubaloo organised webinars and events
Web & SEO Management & Reporting – 15%
• Day-to-day management of the Mubaloo website
• Manage SEO for the Mubaloo Group websites
• Google analytics reporting
• Manage social media content across the Mubaloo Group
• SEO and social media reporting
Skills & Requirements
B2B marketing experience is required and a candidate who is a self-starter who is prepared to hit the ground running.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with prior experience of mobile or business topics
• Proactive, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
• Technology industry knowledge and expertise
• Superlative organisational skills and attention to detail required
• Established relationships with key trade press and analysts is desirable
A PASSION for MOBILE technology
Mubaloo offers varied and exciting career development options. The mix of clients and projects provides exposure to a rich variety of challenges, opening up endless possibilities for those with an appetite to drive forward what’s possible.
We will provide you with our support in developing your skills and capabilities within the marketing team and training will be provided to help you advance you on this journey.
We look to provide our team with a supportive, fun and ambitious working environment, where we hope that you will develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 23 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per year upon 2 years of employment
- Company contribution to pension
- Opportunity for career development through training and conferences
- Funded team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Subsidised monthly massages
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays (4.00pm)
- Wellbeing programme