Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past seven years, Mubaloo has created hundreds of apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, MTRCrossrail, RAC, Hargreaves Lansdown, Unite Students and London Air Ambulance.
This is an exciting time to be joining Mubaloo, following Mubaloo’s acquisition by IPG Mediabrands in January 2016. Bringing Mubaloo into the IPG Mediabrands group enables the company to offer its leading UX capabilities, specialism with complex backend systems and cross-platform development skills to the wider IPG group. Whilst Mubaloo retains a strong focus on Enterprise Mobility, the company now also acts as an extended resource to Ansible, the consumer mobile arm of Mediabrands.
Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK Awards and has been named Innovator of the Year 2015 by the Bristol Post Awards. Mubaloo’s work has won several awards throughout 2015, including Best Use of Mobile 2015 at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards and Most Innovative Development 2015 at the Mobile Innovation Awards.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to develop Mubaloo’s existing client relationships and ultimately drive revenue growth and client satisfaction.
Part of our business strategy is to build deeper, more strategic relationships with our clients and really help them achieve their strategic goals. We have some fantastic clients and we want to expand our relationships and build longer term partnerships across businesses. Working with the CSD this is a key role to enable us to make this happen.
- You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue targets for the clients you are assigned.
- Understand our clients’ businesses. What challenges they’re facing, what drivers they’re focused on right now. Understand their vision and roadmap and get to a place where we can help them build this and develop it.
- Ensure we are helping clients achieve their strategic goals and we’re monitoring and measuring this on-going.
- Create and maintain in-depth strategic account plans for each of your clients.
- Build very strong relationships with the key contacts we have, ensuring client satisfaction is measured and KPIs set against this to ensure improvements
- Ensure we’re keeping our clients up to date with the latest innovations – inviting them to roundtables, sending articles and newsletters, acting as their innovation partner.
- Proactively think of strategic ideas to take to existing clients; ideas for things they could trial or extensions to existing apps or products in line with their roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver results for our clients and meet the account goals
- Communicate with the different teams to ensure everyone is on-board with the client’s vision and what we’re trying to do
- Within the account plan, have a comms plan for each account which should include regular F2F meetings
- Use client feedback in the most positive way. Present it back to the business and understand how to use it to improve our working relationships
- Work with UX and strategy teams on understanding analytics – looking for where we could be improving our customer’s products
- Act as the voice of the customer internally.
- Work with finance, new business and strategy to review the pipeline for existing accounts and ensure this is up to date every week.
- Ensure that work is celebrated and collaborate with marketing to promote Mubaloo/Ansible’s services and case studies
- Work with marketing on ensuring we’re submitting clients for awards
- Proven experience of strategically managing accounts for a number of clients. You should be able to demonstrate an increase in satisfaction rates as well as revenue.
- Proven experience of expanding client accounts into new areas of the business.
- Proven experience of building exceptional client relationships.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- You will need to be commercially minded. Using your time to identify and strategically manoeuvre between clients based on where the opportunities are/can be created.
- You will also need to be pragmatic – knowing when to push the client, bring in support, or when to move off an account.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
- Excellent sales, pitching and business development skills are all essential.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work and suggest better ways of working.
- Handle multiple clients in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, providing and taking feedback as needed.
- Experience working in the mobile industry is desirable but not essential for application. However, a love of technology and all things mobile in particular, is absolutely essential.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders is essential.
Our values are integral to who we are as a business. They are a focus for decision making as well as hiring, appraising and rewarding individual performance across the company. Our values are:
If you think you have the right values and background, love the sound of this role and are obsessed with mobile technologies, get in touch email@example.com.