Mubaloo is looking for two mid-weight project managers to join our London and Bristol offices.
Working within a team of industry experts, you’ll have the opportunity to manage multiple mid to large-scale mobile projects for a variety of large corporate and consumer clients, delivering quality products that meet our client’s objectives on time and on budget.
The roles are based at either our London or Bristol offices but you must be prepared to travel to client sites around the UK and Europe.
- Manage projects from initiation to completion
- Produce and maintain detailed project plans
- Co-ordinate and empower resource (designers, developers and QA testers)
- Work with UX and technical teams to create and maintain project documentation
- Identify and manage risks, escalating as required to ensure effective resolution
- Manage change and communicate impact on time, cost or quality both to the client and internal teams
- Manage client budgets, communicate with the client to keep them informed of project status and provide deliverables in accordance with the project plan
- Work closely with the Account Manager to build positive client relationships, seek to understand the client’s business and support them in achieving their objectives
- Work with the Client and internal teams to create and maintain technical and functional specifications, project burn-downs, test plans etc
- Assist finance and operations in forecasting revenue and resource needs
- Identify key cross and up sell opportunities and assist the strategy team, when required, in developing proposals and defining project scopes
- Ensure that work is celebrated and collaborate with the marketing team to promote Mubaloo within the industry
- Complete management and ownership of assigned projects from proposal sign-off, through to delivery ensuring that projects are completed to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Drive delivery of leading edge solutions gaining Mubaloo to be known as market leader
- Actively strive to improve knowledge and share ideas for continual improvement of Mubaloo’s services and process
- Help to build upon the great company culture to get the best out of your project team
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing the scope and delivery of multiple mid to large-scale digital projects successfully from project initiation, statements of work and project plans, through the full project life cycle (software or mobile app experience desirable)
- Proven experience building and maintaining exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue and invoicing
- On-the-job experience delivering projects applying a variety of industry standard project management frameworks – primarily Waterfall and PRINCE2
- Worked with cross-functional teams, effectively managing everyday tasks; experience of remote working is advantageous
- Some technical experience (coding, ability to analyse web services, knowledge of native and web technologies) is desirable but not required
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past six years, Mubaloo has created over 240 apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Equiniti, Hargreaves Lansdown, and Schroders.
In 2014, Mubaloo was ranked third in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 UK 2014 and 25th in EMEA, additionally, Mubaloo was recognised as the Most Innovative Company 2014 by NEF: The Innovation Institute.
By joining our team, you will be part if the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com