Mubaloo, winner of App Developer 2012 & 2013, is looking a Windows Phone 8 Developer to join us at our Bristol Office.
Being a Windows Phone 8 Developer at Mubaloo will give you the opportunity to create bespoke mobile apps for large businesses and brands used by millions across the UK.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent teamwork skills & an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- At least 3-5 years’ C# commercial experience.
- Experience with Windows Phone APIs and Frameworks
- Experience in consuming JSON and XML based webservices and remote APIs
- WCF Data Services
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Well-rounded developer with more than just Windows Phone 8 experience.
- Exposure to agile & test-driven development methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of Mac OSx, GIT (or any SCM) & Photoshop.
- XAML (Silverlight / WPF)
- Experience of .NET version 4.5 (in addition to older version(s))
You will be:
- Involved in all aspects of the app development process, working with the dedicated design and QA teams to design, develop and test the app.
- Working alongside native iOS, Android and Web engineers, all who are responsible for creating our award-winning apps.
- Working to a well-defined app delivery process, supported by a dedicated project manager to ensure that the app is delivered on time and in budget.
- Creating apps from a bright, breezy office on the Clifton Triangle in the heart of Bristol, with comfy beanbags, an indoor picnic area and all the free tea and coffee you can drink.
- Starting work at 9am every day finishing at 5.30am with an hour lunch break, with the exception of Fridays where we start at 8:30 and get away for 5.
- Offered the opportunity for career development through training and conferences.
- Attending our epic Christmas party, which was held in Iceland last year!
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Working at a strategic and operational level, we deliver iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and HTML5 apps that embrace the power of mobile.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors including: gaming, retail, technology, media, financial services and healthcare.
You’ll love our colourful Bristol office, the ‘grass’, picnic bench and whole stash of comfy beanbags. Bristol’s our development HQ and that’s how it will stay – no outsourcing!
We’re privately held and were established in 2009, so we have a solid foundation but still have the start-up feel and we’ve won awards too, including the App Developer of the Year for 2012 & 2013. We are fully funded, profitable and expanding.