.NET Developer needed in Bristol office
Mubaloo is an award-winning team of digital consultants, designers and development experts. We help our clients to de-risk innovation and investment in digital technology.
Over the past nine years, Mubaloo has created hundreds of digital products and experiences for organisations including Hermes, National Express, ABRSM, Aberdeen Standard, Bang & Olufsen, MTR Crossrail, RAC, National Grid, Budweiser, Chrysler and London Air Ambulance.
By joining our team, you will be part of the UK’s leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you’re energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a .NET Developer.
This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic fast-paced environment within an award winning company. Perfect for someone with a passion for mobile and the determination to succeed.
We’re looking for a considerate, enthusiastic individual who wants to help build solutions with cutting edge web technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a variety of client projects using the latest web technologies
- Being involved in all aspects of the app development process, working with the dedicated design and QA teams to design, develop and test applications
- Working to a well-defined app delivery process, supported by a dedicated project manager to ensure that the app is delivered on time and in budget
- Creating apps from a bright, breezy office on the Clifton Triangle in the heart of Bristol, with comfy beanbags and an indoor picnic area
- Being offered the opportunity for career development through training and conferences
- Solid C# .NET skills – you should be up to date with the latest changes to the .NET ecosystem
- an understanding of RESTful API design best practices
- Solid working knowledge of Git
- Experience with Azure service components, and serverless Function Apps
- Comfortable with the Azure portal and CLI
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Authentication flows such as OAuth
- You should have deployed several scalable solutions to the Azure platform
- You should be able to write clear, maintainable unit tests for both your client and server code.
- Be actively interested in the most recent developments in the web community
- Knowledge of back-end architecture, experience integrating with RESTful APIs & external services
- An understanding of both NoSQL, and traditional relational databases
- You will have a very high standard of written and spoken English, and be able to communicate your ideas in a thoughtful and respectful manner to other team members
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration / DevOps best practicesNice to have:
- Exhibited use of Azure API gateway
- Working knowledge of ARM templates
- Previous experience of integrating with Dynamics 365
- Experience building and technically designing solutions targeting mobile devices
- Familiarity with a .NET CMS such as Umbraco
- You should have experience working in a digital agency environment
- Knowledge around deploying and scaling Docker applications
- Experience using other cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with Linux server administration, NGINX
- Experience working to a clear technical specification
- Taken part in regular code reviews
- You have familiarity with Xamarin developmentApplicants must have the legal right to work and reside in the UK.