Sarah Weller, London’s Managing Director, spoke on an Enterprise Mobility panel at last week’s Apps World Europe, alongside fellow industry experts, including:
- Moderator: Bill Limond, Former CIO, National Health Insurance Co, Qatar Supreme Council of Health
- Ashley George, Head of Innovation CoE, GSK
- Jonathan Wisler, General Manager EMEA, SoftLayer, an IBM Company
- James Leach, Commercial Director, Chelsea Apps Factory
- Tim Jones, CIO, Moneysupermarket.com
During the session, the panel discussed the opportunities and challenges of developing heavily integrated applications. Integration with multiple systems has increased the complexity of developing enterprise apps; as a result, Sarah stressed the importance of organisations implementing a solid API strategy.
We caught up with Sarah after the panel to get some of her insight. Sarah explains why building API foundations enables businesses to future-proof for further development and to increase efficiencies in the long run.
Watch the full video as Sarah explains the importance of API foundation strategy at this year’s Apps World.