This year’s IDM B2B Marketing conference is to be held on 24th May at the Commonwealth Club, London.
With guest speakers from Mubaloo, Silverpop, KLM, IBM and Telefonica to name a few, the day offers a jam-packed programme and aims to address the fundamental shifts that B2B marketing must make in today’s new world order.
- Why good business is better business: why transparency and authenticity are the new rules of modern business
- Think global, grow faster: what smaller companies can learn from the “big boys” (and vice versa)
- Understanding today’s digital exhaust: how leading innovators are using a dynamic customer view to drive campaigns
- Automated lead nurturing: this time it’s personal! Strategies that really do fine-tune the needs and demands of today’s B2B buyer
- How to become a socially-enabled business: taking the virtual world to the next level and putting it at the heart of your strategy
- Trust in the Cloud: compliance and security issues plus a 5-point guide to the new cookie legislation
Mubaloo CEO Mark Mason will be taking to the stage for the closing plenary entitled: Maximising Value in the B2B Mobile Channel.
Book your place at this year’s IDM B2B Marketing Conference here.