Are you thinking of developing your retail mobile strategy? Join us on Tuesday 19th November at 10am for a free half an hour webinar on the mobile retail opportunity.
When it comes to online shopping, the UK takes the lead worldwide, and with 60% of the population owning a smartphone, it’s no surprise that consumer shopping habits are now shifting in the direction of mobile.
Research from IMRG and Capgemini shows that 23% of all online sales in Q2 2013 came from mobile devices and of this proportion, tablet devices accounted for 85% of mobile sales with smartphones making up the remaining 15%.
In this half hour webinar on Tuesday 19th November at 10am, Mubaloo will be looking at the key areas of the retail opportunity in mobile, from shaping your in-store experiences and using analytics to respond to changing consumer behaviour, to making more sales through your mobile apps.
Talking through a number of case studies and market leading examples, we’ll look at the current capabilities and future opportunities, providing you with a wealth of ideas to move your mobile strategy to the next level.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.