This morning Mubaloo Head of Android, Scott Alexander-Bown, delivered a presentation on mobile app development to second year Computer Science students and masters students at Bristol University. The lecture was part of the Computer Science students’ official course for their 2nd year and lots were asked in preparation for their group software development projects later this year.
The presentation looked at:
- Developing native mobile apps.
- Resources for app development.
- Challenges of app development.
- Mubaloo’s app development process.
- Why developing apps is so great!
We are delighted to be sponsoring Bristol University’s Computer Science department again this year and we’ll be running an Appathon with them in March 2013.