With less than one week to go until Europe’s biggest mobile event, we are really excited to be speaking and exhibiting at Apps World for the second year in a row!
Over 11,000 people have pre-registered for Apps World this year and it is set to be its biggest year yet. With a keynote speech from Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, and industry experts from some of the world’s largest organisations including Coca Cola, BBC, Motorola, Twitter and Starbucks (to name a few), we really can’t wait to go next week.
This year, Mubaloo will be exhibiting in the Enterprise World
on stand #436
– please click here
if you would like to request a meeting with us in advance. We will be on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding enterprise mobility.
We will also be speaking at Apps World:
Tuesday 22nd October 11.30am
Session one: Bringing apps into the enterprise
Mubaloo’s London Managing Director, Sarah Weller, will be discussing how mobile is transforming the workforce:
- What has been the impact of giving field or out-of-office workers access to business intelligence, data and integrated tools, on the move
- What happens when apps are created to fulfil specific job functions?
- What impact is gamification, LTE and M2M having on mobile workers?
Wednesday 23rd October
Session five: Development Tools
Panel talk: Cross-platform compilers – providing a viable alternative to bespoke native development?
Mubaloo Head of Technology, Ben Reed, will be joined by a panel of experts to discuss:
- When should you use a cross-platform compiler as part of your app development?
- What do cross-platform compilers do to your code? Being aware of the pitfalls and whether the issues are manageable.
- To what extent can cross-platform compilers be a substitute?
- White labelling – providing middle ground?
We will also be attending The Appsters Awards on the Tuesday evening. After winning ‘App Developer 2012’ and ‘Appsters Champion’ at last year’s Appsters awards, this year, we have been shortlisted for ‘App Developer 2013’ and also ‘Best Enterprise App.’