We’re very happy to report that Mubaloo has been invited to speak at Eurapp’s ‘Sizing the EU App Economy
‘ event taking place Thursday 13th February in Brussels. The event will see the launch of a report about the app economy in 2013, with a forecast towards 2018.
Mubaloo’s director of mobile strategy, Gemma Coles, will be speaking at the event discussing the rise of enterprise apps and how organisations have moved from opportunistic apps to put strategy first. Other speakers include:
- Neelie Kroes, Vice President, European Commission and Commissioner for the Digital Agenda of Europe
- Peter Vesterbacka, Chief Marketing Officer, Rovio
- David Card, VP, Gigaom
- Mark Mulligan, Gigaom Research
- John Breslin, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, NUI Galway
- Jurgen De Smet, Co-Learning.be
- Simon Schaefer, Founder, Factory
This will be the second time Mubaloo has presented for Eurapp; with our CEO, Mark Mason, previously speaking at the Berlin event
. This time, the event focuses on the revenue generated, jobs supported and bottlenecks encountered. As a company that employs over 50 people, and exists because of the rise of the app economy; this is a subject we have a lot of expertise in.
“It’s a great honour to be part of an initiative designed around promoting the app economy. It really goes to show how important apps have become when the European Commission is carrying out a study on the impact they have in the EU.” Gemma Coles